Thursday, December 01, 2005

just what i need: more tshirts

... at least, that's what mi madre would always say...

Serena, Taryne and Ana look stunning as they sport my new La Mirada Matadore tshirts that come in white, grey, and royal WHICH were complementary with my new coaching gig (that and a bag of soccer balls in my trunk). I am looking forward to some new kicks and, ofcourse, a coach's polo - not too mention my new bonus $$ from the booster club. We beat Cal High today 4-0. I have 25 girls now on the roster and I managed to give them ALL playing time. Okay, so I guess Nicole is kind of a push over when it comes to JV soccer and 14-to-16-year-olds. I think Varisty Coach G was less than considerate with his cut, or his inability to make cuts (while I was in FLA). Either way I'm going to have to deal with broken hearts on the soccer field - I just can't continue to play EVERYONE - do you realize I have more than enough to make a full line change? And, no, I haven't forgotten about the parents factor - I probably should be developing some kind of speech about "why your very talented and charming young daughter isn't getting as much playing time as you think she deserves." Hey, let's end on a positive note: I've learned all their names... next is their positions =).




gilmore girls wasn't on last night!! instead some "Felicity: all american girl" was being featured. eww. meh. boo. ugh. err. gruf. I'm having withdrawals - its been a couple weeks since I've gotten a fresh dose of GG in my system. So instead I decided to go to Kyle's room to research about David Berg and "the children of God" (don't worry, you will be filled in all about it sometime in the near future) BUT his internet was down - thus the reason I began to watch "left behind", which, by no surprise, I fell asleep to - and what my dad would say is: "one of the best movies I've ever slept through." It actually was no bueno - really had no chance to begin with because I've already read the book (you know how that is). Andy says, and I quote, "I'd rather waste 2 hours than 2 months." For those of you who really aren't catching on: what Andy is implying is that he'd rather watch a movie than read the book. Sad, yes, but true. For me, I am pleased that I read the book, which provided me with much needed sleep during the film.

No comments: