Tuesday, November 29, 2005

pick-me-up

my roomies are the best!! i came back to my dorm room esta noche to find this on my desk:


thanks jess and shaunna for the pick-me-up!! i love you guys

things i have learned today and the last couple days:

acting spontaneously is sometimes selfish
no one wants to work on the holidays
im sick of planes and spending countless hours with strangers
hiu is my home away from home
prayer is amazing
lying doesn't conquer fear
fear is not an excuse to deceive
i am surrounded with people who love me
my strength is found in God alone
my roommates are each unique and incredible and i love them
the biggest difference is that nothing is really different at all

... being selected for special screening at airport security is beneficial during the holidays (you get bumped to the front of the line =). im nearly always selected for special screening - its where you are taken to a seperate security area to have your bags and shoes tested for chemicals and then they wand you and take everything out of your luggage... it's loads of fun. im told that these are the reasons im selected each time: 1. i just bought my ticket upon arriving to the airport, 2. im only traveling one way, and 3. im by myself. if you want to be prepared for the occasion that you may be selected for special screening just look for the SSSS on the bottom right hand of your plane ticket.

thanks breau for getting me home this thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you!
mom