Friday, November 25, 2005

happy turkey day!

do you notice something different?? before I went to FLA last week I dyed my hair with one of those 5 dollar nutrisse boxes and then Jenny Love, my fellow freshman forward, cut a couple inches off in her dorm room. not too shabby for a free 'do.



i am thankful for ROXSTAR who makes coming home the best. don't tell anyone but i missed her the most =)

jonners and tris slumber partied with us last night and we all went to edgewood for turkey day dinner with the Collins family. really, i am thankful for the opportunity to come home this thanksgiving and spend it with the ones i love.

ohhh poor baby... i brought no shoes and 3 pairs of sandals.... woarshington is soooooo cold =(


I am thankful for:

california weather

woarshington scenery

gilmore girls

mi familia

dr. mario

narnia series

home cooked meals

being out of my dorm room

gilmore girls

my cell phone

wood stoves

scarves

eskimo jackets

soccer socks

99 cents advent calendars (thanks mom =)

No comments: