Saturday, December 17, 2005

i'll be home for christmas

i leave orange county tomorrow at 3.

The LM girls had a big-to-do xmas party last night with lots of presents and food and even pictures with Santa Claus (coach cram JV, coach kim V, and me)


the day after my birthday I played in the La Mirada Alumni game and brought some hopesters (mostly the roomies) to come and play too. we, the "alumni", won 3-2 (I had two goals and one assist - you know I had to show up for my JV team who were in the stands watching =). below are the hopesters that played for LM alum' (kim, on the far left, is the only legit alumus). left to right: kim, nat, vron, jenny, me, stiner, shaunna, carrie

above is me and cram and the JVers... below that is NOOGY TIME with Karina, my sophomore forward.

Today we made it to the Sunny Hills Tournament Championship game!! buuuut suffered our first loss of the season, 1-0, to Brea-Linda. I am proud of my girls and their 2nd place accomplishment - they were missing players to Varsity and to who-knows-where (I sure don't) but the ones who showed gave them a heck of a run today. I believe we are 10-1 thus far.

I LOVE MY JVers!! they are awesome!! they gave coach Cram and I waaaay too many gifts and this huge xmas card (i guess you can't tell in the pic but the card is as big as my desk)

im going to miss them this week, but I will be back at it on tuesday the 27th.


for now I have tons of laundy to do - and we all know that's LOADS of fun... and then the packing element just tips it off. everyone has left me today to go home - including my roomies =(... so tonight will be a lonely one... maybe I'll actually get some sleep

jessica gave me an authentic 8x10 Gilmore Girls cast picture for my bday!!! how freaking awesome is she??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey nicole i love the pics of our team and dont worry about being league champs again cuz we will be(cuz nothing can hold us back)and i will try my hardest to stop every goal that comes my way!!