Tuesday, October 18, 2005

the on-campus boyfriend

Kyle Goodman is currently my on-campus boyfriend - I stole him from Jordan, my roommate my freshman year (and now my neighbor), but I haven't quite broken the news to her yet =)... I'm confident she will find out.



an occasional meal is eaten together - usually not breakfast
I treat his bathroom like a public one
talking on the phone is just not our cup of tea
he texts my phone during his youth ministry class

our dates consist of FIFA in his dorm room on Tuesdays and Thursdays

he scratches my lottery tickets
he's leaving me for Germany next semester
I'm going to GYRAD with his roommate Andy

he always saves me a seat in Tools for Literary Exegesis and Analysis

quote by Kyle... "Nicole, sometimes you make this really weird sound - and then when I turn around it's really just you singing."

Well, Kyle, I'm confident that we'll last at least a month - or maybe until after my birthday =).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just found out and i am devastated. he had been very elusive on tues and thurs and i thought that he was just busy with class, but now i know he has been with you "playing FIFA." (if thats what you guys call it) i guess it's my fault, he probably felt neglected. i am truely heart broken. you better bake me something for an apology.

Nicole said...

im on it... how does chocolate chip cookies sound - or, even better, CUPCAKES?! i'll see if liz is busy =)