Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Off to the land of Nod



What I was longing to do all day Tuesday, and finally got the chance to Wednesday. Just know my roomies have taken a handful of pictures of me sleeping and napping and dozing and taking trips to the land of nod -(taylor). What can I say, but that it is one of my favorite pasttimes.



Feliz Cumpleanos RODRIGO!!

The clan went to BJ's for dinner to celebrate Rigo's 21st Birthday. I was a party pooper and stayed home to write a paper for lit, study for a greek quiz and then study more for my sectional exam in biology. I ran into them, though, when I got back from buying a USB cord for my new printer - yay! - and dinner and some other stuff. Below are the soccer guys, my soccer girls, the fellas again, and then a pic of me and the ever so handsome Cristian (before they left).



I dyed my hair today! I did it all myself this time. So far it seems like I didn't miss too many spots - but time will tell. It's not that different of a color, I just got sick of having 3 different grow outs =).


No comments: