Saturday, September 24, 2005

dustinator

I am so addicted to Gilmore Girls its sick. I've never been so addicted to anything in my life. BUT I LOVE IT! and we are going to beat Master's so I can get the 4th season - yay. oh and, ofcourse, so that we can go to Florida for nat'ls.

so tonight at work I was getting kind of bored so I was attempting to make sand castles with the dustinator - its like flour. so this is one of the creations I came up with...




bridget is so sweet and posted the article about me on her blog... http://bridgetcollins.blogspot.com/2005/09/heres-little-recognition-for-my-sister.html

1 comment:

jon said...

nicole,

just write a word then highight it with your cursor and press on the link button. You can put the address in the pop-up menu.

have I said congrats yet on your scoring frenzy? I think I did but will say it again. Well done. I hope I can see a game sometime. Love you.

jon