Tuesday, August 26, 2008

$1 tuesdays




Federal Way's $2 Starplex Cinemas in Gateway Center is only $1 on Tuesday. Juli and I try to hit it up as much as possible - whenever she's not up in the air, laying on the beach in Miami, making her assault on the strip, strolling the streets of Chicago...

Juli and I agree: "Almost any movie is worth a dollar... almost."

Tonight was Kung Fu Panda. $5 dollars worth of laughs in a $1 ticket :)

A couple weeks ago was What Happens In Vegas: a twisted, but happy, Romantic comedy.

Others: Across the Universe, Jumper, Resident Evil Apocalypse...

3 comments:

Ben Crawford said...

I would be interested to hear if you have any thoughts as to how "any movie" could be "worth $1". Maybe you were not being literal. There are many movies I would not sit though for $50 (literal).

The Browne Fam said...

WHAT!!! Kung Fu Panda is there now???? Oh man Wes will be all over that!!! Thanks Coley!! How the heck are you doing? You back in Fed Town now??

Nicole said...

I used an important modifier: "almost." Some weeks there are no movies on the marquee that I would spend a dollar on... but I honestly haven't regretted any of the movies I've thrown four quarters on.

linds - I'm good thanks :) I've been back since mid May.