Friday, October 28, 2005

Omega 246


How sweet does our living room look in the negative?



....annnnd my desk




Fall Fest @ HIU. We frosted cookies and painted miniature pumpkins. There was a cake walk and, ofcourse, a bean bag toss - how could you have Fall Fest without a bean bag toss? Later in the evening Goonies was projected outside on the wall of the Darling Pavillion... it was a little cold, though, but cute to see the benches lined up on the patio filled with hopesters couples in tons of blankets. I opted to watch my recently bootlegged Batman Begins instead - but to my dismay it was actually House of Wax... how are they going to do that to me? Christine says it happens a lot - ya know, the whole mixing up of the movie titles - BAH.


Today I voted for my first time as a California Resident. I hope I did the Governator proud =).

No comments: