Saturday, October 22, 2005

GRYAD cont.


Who did I go to GYRAD with? Sorry that wasn't clear: no one. Instead, a bunch of us went out to eat at a cute little pizzeria Michaelangelo's where "every pizza is a work of art." I ordered the Texas Pie - it had chicken marinated with barbeque sauce, corn, and cilantra - definitely not something you would find on the Papa John's menu.
After we ate, Serena and I picked up Jesse from Concordia - you know, the one who I asked to be my date to GYRAD, but instead we ended up ditching - and met up with the rest of the gang at Camelot to play miniature golf. The only problem is we passed the exit on the 91 by like 10 minutes and by the time we got to the course is was closing in 30 minutes.
My roommate Shaunna had to leave so I picked up the rest of her game for her - which was sweet because she was leading by 8 or 9 strokes. I proceeded to finish the rest of her game - 4 holes - all under par with a solo hole in one. Heck ya man! - Definitely excited about the results because last time I lost horribly to Andy.

Last night at work Tony mentioned that he didn't see me at GYRAD, and he sounded a little condescending.... hmmm, interesting.

No comments: