Friday, August 26, 2005

I don't want to get up

We had our first game today against Bethany College from Santa Cruz. All I have to say is we won 13-1 and I had another hat-trick + 1. Not too exciting but, hey, we are 1-0 on the season thus far =).

Oh and another thing - we wore temp socks that were really really really very really thin and I didn't wear another pair underneath so my feet are hurtin' for certain. Just know it still feels like I have my cleats on right now. It's as if every cleat stub is putting pressure directly on the bottom surface of my foot.

After the game I went out to dinner with my roomie and her padres. I enjoyed Baja Tacos at Islands Burgers. Yeah, don't ask. I love going out with the parents, though, especially mine - whenever they visit you get to go out to eat (a nice break from the school cafeteria - which isn't too shabby don't get me wrong).

SHO Shaunna's parents brought with them fine gifts from a distant desert named Lancaster. One item in particular is a COUCH, yay!, and it RECLINES, yay. I got in it after dinner and I really didn't want to get up. Shaunna is the one maxin' and relaxin' in the picture.

So it looks like this Friday night is going to be a quiet one. The roomies are just going to watch a flic, maybe grab some ice cream and try to get some sleep before our 6:30 am practice tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

jon said...

congratulations on your win. Undefeated. Incredible.