Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm annoying

A girl that lives in my house is annoyed by my personality.

I ask too many questions and make too many comments
I play devil’s advocate too confidently
I offer my knowledge too freely, seemingly ‘know-it-all’ish
I’m not sarcastic, just dry – and that’s confusing.


So I noticed that these things bug her... and I stopped doing them around her ever since I got back from winter break. But, she is annoyed by my preferences and behavior.

I don’t like reality television, including Life of Ryan - I’d rather watch documentaries
I enjoy being home alone
I enjoy going out by myself
I like foreign films, even if I have to read subtitles
I like to read, write or draw more than I like to watch TV
I can be found in the same spot 4 hours later working on the same design
I dated a guy that she was interested in – should have known that wouldn't work
I don’t worship the TIU Women’s soccer tradition and philosophy
I’m not a big fan of the Midwest
I got into the same sweats tonight that I had on last night
I’m on my computer too much.


She told me yesterday that my existence annoys her.



...she also asked me what I am doing on my computer...

I Word Process my LSU Poetry and Music assignments.
I use itunes to listen to Music appreciation pieces.
All for Graphic Design Internship AND pleasure:
I use Adobe InDesign mainly to produce layouts.
I use Adobe Illustrator mainly to produce logos.
I use Adobe Photoshop mainly to manipulate images
I use the icalendar as my main organization scheme.
I use Firefox and Camino to:
Submit LSU assignments
Check my school email
Check my personal and business email
Read NYT online
Research using online college library databases
Watch Lynda.com videos
Google "how to" questions
Balance bank account
Pay bills
Buy products
Buy music
Blog
Check Facebook
Catch up on LOST season 4
Watch movie trailers
Search and find stock photos
Watch videos on YouTube
Search for reference information and directions

2 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

She'd HATE your Breau.

cacfus said...

Sounds like PMS to me... maybe she just wants to be annoyed at something. Lame-o.