Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Officially moine!


The Prelude is officially moine!! Yes, it's moine. Paps took me to the Car Registration place today and $25.50 later I left with title in hand - and, ofcourse, with my name on the car Registration papers. Paps' parting words of wisdom went something like so: "well she's yours now, whatever happens to it is your responsibility *~cracked a smile~*... take care of it, check the oil, drive safe...."

THANKS PAPS!!

Yesterday he bought me a Club for the steering wheel... It's bright red so all you car theives can see it from several feet away and know NOT TO MESS because I MEAN BUSINESS. ha.... he also put a bin in my trunk filled with a bottle of oil, a funnel and some wet wipes. I suppose he expects me to check the oil... hmmm interesting.

Getting the car also means getting my own car insurance. Yay - not. So I am insured with Progressive as of today for the next 6 months.

Mom also just got me AAA road assistance for the year. They come to my aid wherever I am, no matter if I'm in my car or someone else's. They will tow me away, send a locksmith, get me gas, etc. So really I think I'm set.

No comments: