Friday, June 24, 2005

Nick is the sweetest ever!


...your love is better than ice cream...

Last night Nick picked me up after I got home from playing bball and working out for soccer to spend an evening planned by him. It's nice to come home and not have to worry about plans after I'm drained from working out. So he took me to dinner at Billy Mac's which was incredibly perfect because I was starving after my workout. He had previously rented a movie to picking me up (way to plan ahead =) - one that I wanted to see (Delovely)... so we came back to mi casa to watch it. It was pretty good, but the main character's sexuality was kind of distracting. It's about love and it's about this guy who writes music for broadways and the cinemas. Nick also bought a pint of each of our favorite ice cream flavors. Mine is Mint Chocoloate Cookie and his is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. The funny thing is I never knew he bought them until the next morning when I found them in the freezer. He's so cute. I guess we'll have to save them for another noche.

No comments: