Thursday, June 30, 2005

Le Tour De France July 2-24, 2005


Le tour de France begins Saturday, July 2nd!! I'm so excited. Thanks to the Outdoor Life Network you can catch the stages at almost anytime ALL DAY on their respective days. So let's say you don't want to wake up at - ohhhhh - 5:30am to catch stage 1 live tomorrow morning: you can just see it replayed at 9am, 11:30am, or 2pm. And if watching the stage isn't enough, OLN has several documentaries on Lance Armstrong that play during the evenings - how do you like them apples??

BAD NEWS is mom and paps cancelled our cable the day they got back from dropping me off at college. Since I didn't have cable in my dorm room I was used to not watching TV - so it's all gravy - but that didn't mean I didn't have access to cable tv on campus during the most importnat times such as March Madness. Really all I need is ESPN, ESPN2 and then OLN in July. So I've lived without ESPN for awhile, but I'm gonna have to put my foot down and pay for cable for the month of July... streaming live on the internet just isn't the same..

No comments: